Beecher Tutoring Center
Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3-6 p.m.
What do parents and staff need to know?
- Students must be referred by their teacher.
- Students will be assigned a one hour block of time for instruction based on their academic goals.
- Progress reports will be sent out listing your child's personal academic goals and progress made on a monthly basis.
- Strategies and materials will be sent home for parents to practice with their child.
- Transportation is not available. Students will need to be walkers or dropped off and picked up for their scheduled time.
- Students must have a signed permission slip in order to attend.
- The permission slip must tell us how the student is to be dismissed from the Tutoring Center with a current contact number.
- Please let us know specific days or times that will not work with your child's after-school schedule (ex. dance lessons, sports practice, etc.).
The Beecher Tutoring Center staff look forward to working with your child!
If you have any further questions please call Mrs. Sinko at 735-3520.