Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR)
What you'll find in the quick links on the left panel:
APPR Lesson Plan
- This web-based lesson plan is for the announced observation and may be used for daily lessons.
Elmira City School District APPR Procedural Manual: August 2017
- This document outlines the APPR processes for the 2016-2017 school year. The manual contains necessary appendices and information that is pertinent to the observation process as well as the Local and State measures.
Charlotte Danielson Rubric 2013
- This is the rubric used for announced and unannounced observations for the 2015-2016 school year.
SLO Template Fill-in
- This is the template to be used to write Student Learning Objectives (SLOs). This template will be uploaded into TeachScape upon completion of writing the SLO(s).
- Description: (forthcoming)
Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Questions 2017-2018
- These are the pre and post-conference questions to be used for the 2015-2016 school year. These questions are to be completed in the TeachScape program electronically.
4B - 4F Post-Conference Questions for Announced Observation 2016-2017
- These questions align to components 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, and 4F from the Danielson rubric. These questions are to be answered in Teachscape for the announced observation post-conference. They replace the Domain 4 artifact collection.