Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR)
What you'll find in the quick links on the left panel:
APPR Lesson Plan
- This web-based lesson plan is for the announced observation and may be used for daily lessons.
- This document outlines the APPR processes for the 2018-2019 school year. The manual contains necessary appendices and information that is pertinent to the observation process as well as the Local and State measures.
Charlotte Danielson Rubric 2013
- This is the rubric used for announced and unannounced observations for the 2018-2019 school year.
SLO Template Fill-in
- This is the template to be used to write Student Learning Objectives (SLOs). This template will be uploaded into TeachScape upon completion of writing the SLO(s).
- Description: (forthcoming)
Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Questions
- These are the pre and post-conference questions to be used for the 2018-2019 school year. These questions are to be completed in the TeachScape program electronically.